We got snow AGAIN! I can't believe it! We have lived here for 3 winters now, and we have only seen it snow twice, and both this year!! This was WAY more snow than we saw last time, so it was even more fun!! We spent a good part of our day all bundled up, playing outside!!



Jade had a snow cone last Saturday, so he definitely had it in his head that snow was for eating... and he ate a LOT of snow! :)

With Cam gone there was a lot of pressure to make the snowman awesome without him...
I think he's awesome!!! Pretty much the best snowman EVER!!

He might just be a little more girly than Cam would have made him ;) Sis thought it was so funny that he was wearing her tutu!

One of his grape eyes fell off, so Jade picked it up...

and ate it!


seriously though... don't you think he's the best snowman ever!?!!!
3 comments:
That is the coolest snowman ever!
Happy Birthday sweet baby Kennedy!!!
so you know how I'm always about 100 yrs late with the blogs... and when I was looking at your fb pics recently, I told Mel, "Nic just posted some pics on fb!" and she said something like, "oh those are on her blog already. wow. catch up, jj" haha and HERE IT IS! I love these pics. You guys made snow look good! :)
Post a Comment