Kennedy turned 2 this week!!

We had a fun little birthday party for her (which I will blog about later!) and this was her right before the party started! I cannot believe my precious baby is 2 YEARS OLD! Time has gone so fast, and she is growing up faster than I can believe!!
Here are a couple of highlights about Sissy right now:
- she just turned 2, but acts like she's 4, and I'm pretty sure she thinks she is too!
She thinks she should be able to do and say anything Jaden can. Her vocabulary KILLS me, sometimes I find myself wondering if she is 4 too!
-she loves playing kitchen, babies, doll house babies, with her millions of puppies
she loves playing really anything, she plays really well on her own, and even better with Jade.
-she is a total organizer
she is very picky about cleaning and making sure everything is going in the right bucket, even as she's playing she likes to keep things a little bit in order
-she still loves her blankey
the blankey has its limits on where it can go, she doesn't get it in public (except at church when we are trying to get her to be super quiet) but she LOVES it. We only have 1 spare, and they don't make that specific kind anymore, so we are seriously hoping this one lasts!
-she loves reading books
she reads them herself, and loves to have them read to her. She'll sit forever just reading and reading, I love watching her get some of the words, and add in her own little story.
-she is pretty much always carrying around about a million things
this is mostly around the house, but she'll have her drink, paci and blankey, and be playing with a puppy, then pick up her drink, paci, blankey and puppy, and go read a book, then pick up her drink, paci, blankey, puppy and book, and go play babies... etc. She really ALWAYS has a stash of her things with her
-she goes potty every night before baths
I think she could probably be just about ready to potty train, I'm just not sure if I'm ready yet!
-she's a Daddy's girl
she has such a soft heart for her Daddy, and he loves every minute of it!
-she loves to color
we color and do projects a LOT these days. she loves creative things, and always chooses the total girly colors.
-she is a total drama queen
everything is a REALLY BIG DEAL, and pretty much the end of the world... or at least that's what she thinks...
- she loves PINK and pretties (necklaces, earrings, bracelets... etc.)
She points out my earrings every day, loves wearing any and all of her pretties, and she really does prefer pink, and anytime anyone else is wearing pink she gets all excited and tells them that its pink.
- she ADORES Jaden
Sissy loves her big brother so much. They play really, really well together! I love it. She pretty much copies EVERYTHING Jaden says and does, and just thinks he is the coolest person in the world. They play together, scream together, get into trouble together, laugh together, cuddle together. I love every minute of their relationship, I truly believe they will always be the bestest friends.
She really is our little princess. We love her so much, and are so grateful to have her as part of our family!
Happy Birthday Sissy!!
3 comments:
so cute! Give sis my love! I'm so sad that i didn't get to come up and help mom and kenz babysit her and jade. Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday sweet baby Kennedy! I love you!
What a darling little girl! Everything you said was very true. I love her sparkly eyes! Happy birthday Sissy!
Post a Comment