
Oh, how I love these two children.
Cam has been gone this week taking the BAR in Dallas, and even more than before, I am realizing how in love with these children I am. I don't even have words to describe how much they mean to me. I just love them. And I just wanted to do a post, just to remind myself of the feelings I have right now.
It's weird because they are just growing up so fast, I feel like we just FLEW through the baby stage and now we are entering the big kid stage. Weird.... They are learning to communicate themselves better, which is making it SO much fun. It's no longer just sitting around not talking all day, but we are ALWAYS talking... They are so sweet.
Jade always likes to remind himself of things he is concerned or worried about, and since Cam left he keeps saying "Daddy is taking the BAR" (except one time yesterday when he said Daddy is GOING to the BAR... lol.) Anyway, tonight he was talking about Daddy taking the BAR, and being gone and telling Sissy that he'll be back (he feels a little bit like a parent to her, and likes to teach her, and boss her around a little bit) Anyway, he's talking to Sis and I realize, he has been saying "Daddy is taking the BARN" because then he rambled off off to Sis about all the animals, and how Daddy is going to see them!! AHAHA! I love what a cush life they think their Daddy has... reading all day, and then gets to go on a 4 day trip to the barn to see all the animals!!!! They crack me up.
Sissy has started to really express herself. We are discovering more and more that this little babe has quite the attitude! She has started saying things like, "NO WAY!!" when we ask her to do something, and the other day we were at the park, and from the moment we got there she was running around the playground, going up and down the slide shouting, "I'm NOT done yet! I'm not done YET! I'm not done YET!" She usually wants anything Jaden does, if he asks for something she just HAS to have it. She is a total Daddy's girl, and will go running to him ALL the time... I love it, and Cam does too.
Okay, i didn't mean to go off with all of that. I actually want to do a whole post for Sissy next week for her birthday! I can't believe she is turning 2!!! CRAZY! We are celebrating her birthday tomorrow, and having a PINK party!!
Anyway, I wish I was a writer and could express myself better with words... but this will have to do for now...
My family is my whole world. I am missing Cameron SOOO much, I HATE being away from him.. it is so hard on both of us... but I am just so glad I have these two with me, to keep me happy, and loved.

And to keep me silly! :)

3 comments:
Cute Post! Did Cam wear a plaid shirt when he left for the Barn?
i love you it! you and your kiddies are so cute! love the silly picture :)
Your family IS your whole world...and you don't have to be a perfect writer to be able to express that. You do that with your pictures. I'm so glad that Cam is finally done hanging out in the barn! hehehe
Post a Comment