Tuesday, January 19, 2010

sledding!!!!


We came less than prepared for how cold it would be!! I mean, we brought coats, hats and little gloves... but we had to borrow a couple things to help keep us nice and warm for sledding!! Jade and Sis had fun gearing up!!
I think it was the warmest day we were there... a beautiful 30 degrees... YIKES!! But it was a blast! The kids loved every second of it... and me and Cam did too!! :)

Tanner and Jaden
Grandpa and Jaden almost taking a kid out!
Grandma and Sissy decided to just be the cheerleaders for the first little bit... and then Sissy decided she was ready... so they both got in on the action!
Kenzie and Jaden
me & cam
me, sis and cam
then Jaden and Kennedy got brave enough to go alone (or I guess I should say, we got brave enough to let them) So they did. together alone, and then each alone, it was so cute... but my camera died, and I didn't get any of it. my Mom grabbed a couple cute shots for me though!



fun, fun, fun!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

those r such cute pics! i love u in that beanie!

Emily said...

You guys look SOOOO cute in the snow! I love it! And I feel like I can put this cause this post is waaaay down in your blog and probably everyone's read it already, but Cam is totally copping a feel in that sledding pic. Dirty.