I've mentioned these Trio blocks before, but we really just love them. We play with them every day and build really TALL towers! Each section of the tower always has to have a "bed" so all the people have places to sleep...

The kids chase each other up and down the halls all day every day... it totally cracks them (and me) up.


On Wednesday, Janette, Sissy, Jade and I went down to Round Rock to meet up with our cute friends, Steph, Ava and Aidan. We did a MARATHON Ikea trip... like seriously marathon. I'm pretty sure we were there all day. The kids loved it though, because they had each other. Jade and Ava jumped on all the beds, laughing there heads off the whole time.


It's so fun, because just like us Moms, the kids just seem to pick up right where they left off last time. I love it.

Then we went over to one of my fav sandwich places Wich Which.
And Ava and Jaden had a little lunch date.


We had totally planned on going to a Mall in Round Rock, and then down to Austin as well... but this ended up taking almost all of our day and definitely ALL of our energy, so we just went over to the park instead.

I love all my cute friends, and I am always grateful for any time I get with any of them... I wish all 6 of us could be ALL together more often, but any piece of them that I can get, I LOVE.

Ava and Jaden together again, giving cute hugs, so sweet!
They are only about a month apart.

And Sissy and Aidan making a mess together!! :) They are only about 3 months apart... perfect ages for friends... if only we lived closer... maybe one day we will again...

The 4 cute kiddos.

Ava and Janette doing silly faces...

So Aidan and Sissy had to do silly faces too! :)

Ahaha! We had a perfect day together!!

Today we had preschool here again. It went awesome. Sissy has been able to join us the past couple weeks, and it has totally made her day every time. She loves singing the songs, reading books, and learning about everything... especially today, because we talked about animals.

So, while I'm updating... Cameron graduates from Law School NEXT WEEK!!!!! YAYAYAY!! I am so proud of him, I can't believe how hard he has worked, and that he has been in school pretty much his entire life... I couldn't have done it, and I am so very grateful for him. So, next weekend will be a very special one for us, and I can't wait!! :)
5 comments:
Cuuuuuute!! Oh what I'd give to live near you so we could do a preschool together with our babes.
Also, I'll have to steal these pics for my blog from our Ikea trip..since I didn't take one! I'm so glad we did that. It was so refreshing to see you girls-I love you!
Oh my goodness my friends are so cute!!! What a fantastic day! I'm telling you that an afternoon at Ikea with you girls is my idea of heaven right now. Miss you!!!
The picture of Aidan with his arm around Sissy...be still my heart <3 Precious!
PS. GO CAM!!!!
What a darling bunch of people! Thanks to all of Nicole's besties! Thanks for loving my daughter, she is awesome!
We are excited to come for Cams big weekend! -love you!
Yay! i love this update... I love that cam wrote to you in crackers! How adorable is that?! Dean picks random flowers or even samll flower-weeds off the road and gives them to me. It's so little kiddish it's sweet.
Anyway, i love ur hair- it looks ahsum. Oh, & JJ & I are jealous you didn't ask US to edit for you! ;)
Post a Comment