Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas morning at home!

Luckily Santa got the memo that we were having an early Christmas here in Texas before we headed out to Idaho and Utah! This is our tree after Santa came before the kids saw it!
opening presents was so much fun! Jade would start opening presents slowly and carefully, and as soon as he got a peek of what is what he just started ripping the paper off as fast as he could! And usually stand up and start jumping up and down! :)
i love his "I'm so excited-but I'm trying to act cool at the same time" face
Playing with our presents! Jade with "Spike" the awesome dinosaur he has been wanting for 2 years now! Totally worth it!
Sissy playing in her kitchen
opening baby accessories


this was probably MY favorite thing we got... Trio blocks. We have literally spent HOURS and HOURS playing with these things. They are like mega blocks, but WAY cooler.


6 comments:

Lauren Heyland said...

so cool! Your christmas tree looks amazing and all the presents are so fun. I didn't know sissy got a kitchen set, that is so cute..definitely the best little girl gift ever! I hope you guys are doing good and having fun at home. i hope cam's doing okay with all of his crazy busy studying..give him the fam's love for me. Love you!!!!

Breeana said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! I see a lot of familiar toys. . .Isabella got the same set of Trio blocks this year and she got the same kitchen at about Kennedy's age. My boys are always begging for Spike the walking dinosaur. Lucky Jaden! We miss you guys.

Melanie said...

aw, i love all the pics! I really like the fam one in front of the lights! And omgosh i'm jealous of KK's kitchen! hahaha!

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Cute! I can't wait to come and check out spike, and "play kitchens". Super fun! Your tree looks so beautiful!

Steph said...

That picture of KK looking in her stocking...PRECIOUS. Her little feet are the cutest thing I think I've ever seen. SO cute. She still looks like such a baby to me, I love it. So precious...I wish they could stay little forever.
Oh, and your Christmas rocked! That dinosaur looks awesome. I'll have to get the deets on that later. And you really like playing with blocks? I wish I could say I did. You are super mom. Maybe those ones you got would help me like it more. :)

Janette said...

so i'm like a month late but u DID get the dinosaur for Jaden! how AWESOME! u guys are such fun parents. These pics are precious mama photographer! :)i'm gonna have to check out this cool dinosaur sometime ;)