Monday, January 25, 2010

our first snowman!!

Our last night in Idaho, everybody seemed to be feeling at least a little better. So we bundled up and went outside to make our very first snowman!!
Jaden making the snowman's head!!

a carrot for the nose
coolest snowman EVER :)
and of course... Jaden's favorite part was destroying it after we were done! lol. He was majorly attacking our poor snowman! Which then turned into a snowball fight between Jade and Cam... so Sissy and I hurried inside! Too rough for us! :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hahahah! That last one of Jaden kicking the snowman is awesome! And your cute family picture totally tugged at my heart strings (ahhhh cheesy!) I miss you!!!!!!!

Melanie said...

omg i love these pics! They are so awesome! And that one of Jade kicking the snowman! HAHAHAHAHA! I say this every time, but seriously. KK is not a baby anymore! I mean she's totally looking soo grown up! Like she has a skinny big girl neck w/o rolls and the cutest little face ever! I miss her! (and you of course.) <3

Melanie said...

PS. BB's at 3:30?



WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!