Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sadie (aka "nice puppy")

So it's no secret that Kennedy is OBSESSED with puppies! So it was so fun to be able to go to to Grandparents house BOTH with puppies! My parents have 2 puppies, one that they have had for a looong loooong time, Chloe... aka the MEAN puppy ;) and this one was Sissy's favorite, Sadie, who would sit there and let Sissy kiss her, hug her, and sometimes hold her. It was really sweet, she followed Sadie everywhere.



2 comments:

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

It makes me laugh that Chloe and Sadie have "aka" names! For some reason seeing it in print forever made me smile.
LOVE those pictures of Kennedy, Sadie and I. Please send me that so I can use it somewhere! Kennedy couldn't have been sweeter with Sadie and you totally caught it. I can hear her voice in my head..."Sadieee" And how she kind of crinkled her eyes when she said it! Love her!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture. I love the way she is looking so lovingly at the puppy!