Sunday, January 24, 2010

part 2 of our trip!! IDAHO!!!!!

Next we headed to Idaho with the Grandma and Grandpa Berrett!! We stopped on the way down for lunch with Derek & Jodi, and then made the long trip up to Idaho!

Luckily the kids were totally wiped out!!
He likes to keep it cool... even when he is sleeping :)
And Sissy of course is ALWAYS sleeping with one of her stuffed animals... here she is with Spot
We made it to Idaho that evening, just in time for the Cowboys game, WOOP! It was awesome, btw, we totally kicked butt!! :)

Anyway.... we got to enjoy yet ANOTHER Christmas... families are AWESOME!

it was VERY exciting!!

I am so in love with this pic of Sis! She was so excited for Grandma to get her Pony opened she just couldn't take it!!
Loves her Pony!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay for Sissy loving her pony! I'm going to go ahead and say that she got that from my girls. And I can't believe how long her hair is and how grown up she looks. She's not a baby any more!!!