

So Jaden followed Zoey around all day. He likes to hug and kiss her and give her toys, and really just be around her. He hugs her back like in this picture below and says "ZOE-Y!!!!" in the cutest voice you can imagine times 10. I will try to get a video of it tomorrow, it is seriously that cute!

ah! I love the excited jump! It's my favorite!


Okay, so her ears. Everyone is asking about them.
Dobermans naturally have floppy ears, but traditionally they are cropped (cut)
and then they have to be taped for 6-9 months after so that they will stand up straight, and look awesome!! Don't her ears look so much better today though? Cam retaped them, and you'd think he was a pro! They are standing up tall, and she's gonna have some SEXY ears! ;)

So I look TOTALLY dorky in this video. I know.
But ya gotta give us props on how smart this puppy is!! She can already sit, and lay down!!
So Cam did most of the training. He's the awesome one. I was just the reinforcer!
All of these were taken while Sis was asleep. She is really starting to warm up and get brave around Zoey! She really likes the idea, but every time she gets close she gets a little nervous!!
6 comments:
Love the pictures and the video! Can't wait to hear Jaden's voice saying "ZO-E-Y'!
i can't believe how trained she is already! Nice work Cam!
That's amazing! She is a very smart dog! Pretty too!
Omg! You guys are hard core w/ the training already! That is AWESOME! I hate it when peoples' dogs OWN them instead of the other way around! Loooooooooooooooove her!!!
Awww... I love her and her big puppy paws already! Tell Cam awesome tape job and AWESOME COLLAR! I KNOW he picked that bad boy out! I can't find it in Daisy's size. Sometimes they have the Cowboy's ID tag at Petsmart. Maybe at the beginning of the season?? It's way cute too!
How fun! Congratulations on the new puppy!
Post a Comment