
i absolutely LOVE summer afternoons. i guess it's technically still spring? but here in Texas is sure feels like summer. I love watching the kids play outside in just their swimsuits splashing in the water, laughing and having fun. We were lucky enough to have Cam around long enough to do an awesome bbq for us, and enjoy being together as a family. Law school is rough, Baylor Law school is worse, and PC makes it HORRIBLE. But sometimes, just for a moment, I forget about all that, and just breathe, and relax. that's why i love summer afternoons.
look how long and curly her hair is getting! I love it!

Jaden doing his excited pose, up on his tiptoes.


love my babies.

3 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. These are THE most adorable pictures EVER!!! I love them!!! Your backyard is looking FABULOUS, too! The grass looks so green and lucious...
Anyway, Rome wanted to say he L.O.V.E.S. his girl's new tankini! It's HOTT. He especially loves it when he can see a little midriff with those tight abs pokin out.
Oh- and the "POOP" story-- HILARIOUS!!! Dang I wish I was there! I would have helped "ease" the awkwardness you felt by BUSTIN up laughing! (Which might have made it worse...)
Okay, is that swing in your back yard?? NM, no pool party at my house. It would be lame/gay. Unless you drag your swing to my house. And, I love KK's lil belly!!
I love those pictures, I sent them all to costco to be printed for my kitchen!
Post a Comment