I know right? It's a hilarious phrase of the day. Not so hilarious when you are sitting in church and he yells it out....
So we went to our NEW WARD on Sunday. It was a weird feeling because it is in the same building as our old ward, just the earlier time. We get to sacrament, pretty close to being on time (that's awesome for us) and sat in the very back row... they didn't open up the back (in the gym) which made us a little nervous to start out with. Usually we are back far enough and with all the other little kids, that our crazy kids don't seem quite as crazy. Well this is BY FAR the MOST QUIET WARD I have EVER been to. It was insane. Really. I don't know if it is like that every week, but it was super duper quiet. During sacrament we were having a hard time getting Jade to settle down. You could seriously hear a pin drop if it wasn't for our kids being in there. And then it happened, Jaden was trying to tell us he needed to go potty, Cam told him he would take him in just a minute, and apparently he felt it neccesary to remind himself (out loud) "don't poop in your pants!" Ahh! It felt like everyone was staring at us, actually, everyone WAS staring at us. He kills me! I love him.
3 comments:
I wish I could have told you if it was that bad or not, but we were total lame-o's and were way late to church. I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE IN OUR WARD!!!!!!!
That is STINKIN funny!!! Oh my gosh Nic, that would happen to you. Here you're totally worried about keeping your kids quiet in this strangely quiet ward..and then that!! hahahaha!! Just made my day. Hopefully Mich will get your back by having Miss act up next week so you're not the only one. :)
That makes me laugh!!! I love sitting by cute families like yours, it makes for such a lot of smiles!
Post a Comment