Cameron was in our room studying the other day, and Jaden busted in, and was talking to him. I went in to get Jade out of there, and as we were walking out Jade told me, "Daddy's coloring!" (His studying involves highlighting his reading)
Every night when Cam goes on his run, he comes up front to get his shoes and socks on. As he was putting his socks on the other night, Jaden turned to me and said, "Daddy's going to jumping party" HAHAHA. I think it's because you have to wear socks at Jumping Party, and because it's summer, that's pretty much the only time he wears socks now. So, when he saw Daddy putting his socks on, surely it meant he was going to Jumping Party.
Moral of the story: Jaden thinks Cam has a seriously EASY and awesome life. All he does all day is color, and then gets to go to Jumping Party every night. :)
2 comments:
Nic! That is HILARIOUS!!! OMG! Aw- let him think that! That is too cute! Story: I was in a meeting at work last year, and the my boss (remember bro. Keller?) was talking about how the Auditors (poopy people! WHO would ever want that as a job? Everyone HATES them!) were coming. Anyway, so his daughter was like, "Daddy! I wanna come to work with you!" and he was like, why?? And she was like, "Cuz the otters are coming!" LOL She thot the otters from the zoo were gonna be there! HA!
That is funny! I remember how you and Brett thought Dad flew airplanes for a living....and then it was the CIA or FBI?
Post a Comment