We got ourselves a sweet sweet Doberman Pinscher puppy! Meet Zoey! Cam has been studying and planning and researching, and talking to breeders all over Texas for over a year now. He found a couple breeders where we could get a GREAT Doberman!! The only problem was they were all waiting lists. There were plenty of places where you could get a decent one, but we wanted a *perfect* one! We finally got a call saying we had made the list, and we would get Zoey! She is a show quality puppy, both her parents were champions in the show ring! Not that we will probably show her, but she is the best, and we are SO lucky to have her!
Cameron drove down to Fort Worth this afternoon after school and picked her up. I kept the kids up a little late so they could see her when Zoey got home. We have been talking about Zoey, and showing Jade pictures of Dobermans and tried to explain that we were getting her... but I don't think it ever quite clicked... right here... the moment Cam walked in the door holding Zoey, it CLICKED!







Kennedy is OBSESSED with puppies! It was a little overwhelming to have one come to her house and with all the excitement she was a little shy at first! (And she was up WAY past her bed time!)

I love how he's holding her face and is SO into the kiss! His little
eyes squinty! So sweet!

he loves her!

Sissy finally got her kiss in! She warmed right up, and was super excited about Zoey!

pretty girl!!

so far so good... she likes her toys, she ate her dinner and went potty outside!


She's sound asleep in her crate! Hopefully she won't get too sad tonight!
We are so happy to have Zoey in our family!
More pics to come soon!
7 comments:
oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! Love the name! She looks beautiful, I just want to know about her hat? New Doberman style! Love her. Will we get to meet her in august? Hope so! Good luck with your sleep tonight!
That top picture of Jaden is perfect! Love his cute little excited face! And what a sweetie dog. Good luck getting my kids to leave your house next time we come over :)
What a pretty dog! Aaww! I'm so happy you finally got her. I love the last one of Cam holding her-so sweet! Hope we get to see her soon. Maybe you should bring her to our sleepover. ;)
She is SOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty! Seriously! Dean came over to look at the pics and is in total awe...
Anyway- she looks so magestic even at such a young age- sits like a beautiful statue! I'm a nerd, but I LOVE her! Makes me want a Doberman now!
I love Jades reaction! Awwww!
Nic! She is GORGEOUS!!!! Can't wait to come over and "socialize" with her. I LOVE that you caught Jade's first glimpse of her. I bet I know what his first thoughts were as soon as he woke up this morning... She really is a beautiful dog! CONGRATS!
she is such a pretty puppy oh my goodness! I'm so jealous!
I love Jaden's face when he sees her!
Post a Comment