I'm not sure what it is about her, but Kennedy
really really REALLY likes pretty things. Most of all she likes her bows. She always wants to "play bows" she gets her thing of bows out and takes each one out looks at it, and then puts them at back in. She is VERY careful with them, and never bends or smushes them. Her new favorite thing to do is to have Daddy sit there and brush her hair, and then she'll bring the bows and have him put them
ALL in her hair. So pretty Sissy!
5 comments:
Love the "bow hat"! How darling is that? She is sure a cutie!
Haha! That is soo funny! Rome thinks the more bows, the more sexxxxy.
hee hee! The binky just tops it all off.
LOL!! I LOVE that! Miss always points to her bows and talks about them while I change her diaper. I love our girlie-girls!
Oh my CUTENESS!!! And I love it that Cam brushes her hair. What a good daddy.
Post a Comment