Sunday, April 19, 2009

phrase of the day.

"let Mommy do it!"

There are still some things I feed Kennedy so she doesn't get it everywhere, for the most part she feeds herself, but things like yogurt and stuff, I don't trust her with yet. Anyway, whenever I feed her, if she tries to grab the spoon I pull it away and tell her to let Mommy do it --Jade was sharing his PBJ with Sis yesterday, and kept feeding her bites. She went to grab for the sandwich and he quickly pulled it away, and said, "let Mommy do it!" and then proceeded to give her another bite. 

4 comments:

Melanie said...

HAHAHA! AAAAW! That's so cute. What a good big brother :)

mk said...

lol, I LOVE this!

Steph said...

That is SO cute. His little voice is seriously the sweetest thing ever. I could just picture him saying this-so grown up!

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

What a sweet little guy!