I had a bridal session last week. The girl is living in New York, working for the Tyra Banks show... flew out here for her session with me. Awesome. They paid big money for a 3 hour session... and I. COULD. NOT. WAIT. I pulled up into their seriously impressive neighborhood feeling small, and inadequate. Found their incredible house, walked up to the door, trying look confident, and excited. I rang the doorbell, sat there for a few moments waiting, finally a girl came to the door wearing a towel, and her hair wet. At first I thought it was my bride ( I had only seen pictures of her at this point) and I panicked thinking she was going to be seriously late getting ready. The girl said "Oh are you guys meeting here? Make yourself at home... and RAN up the stairs... leaving me alone. Well almost alone. Sitting there with 2 large dogs and 1 small dog, seriously attacking me. licking me, jumping on me... you know, the works...
I sat there with these dogs for about 5 or 10 minutes (seemed like WAY WAY longer) I sat there playing on my phone for a while, then started looking around at the pictures and such... i started to notice I didn't recognize the mom (who I had met) or the bride (who I had seen pictures of) in ANY of the pictures... I kept looking around and noticed a plaque with 3 kids names on it---no Lacey (the bride)... all of a sudden
I PANICKED!!! I was in the WRONG HOUSE... hahaha I slowly and quietly walked outside and checked mail box... yep! Wrong address... hahaha. oh man, I am STILL laughing at myself for this one. I went next door, to the right house... told my bride the story explaining why I was 10 minutes late, and they laughed with me. Good times.
ps. The session went AMAZING!
3 comments:
I can't wait to see the pictures!! I'm sure they are awesome. And thank you for reminding me of this-I forgot to tell Derek! SUCH a great story.
Wow! That is funny! I hope you post the pictures soon. And I know how much you love strange dogs!
This still cracked me up the second time around... I forgot to tell Pete too!
Post a Comment