Friday, April 17, 2009

Jaden's birthday pool party!!


Jaden is so lucky to have so many cute little friends!! We had a little pool/cupcake party for Jaden on his Birthday with some of his besties! (minus Missy)



that's hot Sis!
Note Kennedy SHOVING the cheetos (sp?) in her mouth to try and hurry 
and get to Mel's cupcake. (she loves her sweets!)
cute boys sharing!
putting them right into his mouth for him! haha.
my little beauty!


the boys hanging together

the cute 3 yr olds!


All the kidlets!









Happy Birthday to you!
**thanks to Mel for lots of these cute pics!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! He looks like he is having so much fun with all his friends! Happy Birthday Jadey Bug!

mk said...

Okay, so I' have written this on every "Jaden's Swim Party" post I can find, and yet it feels like I can't say it enough: I'm so sad we missed it. I feel like I missed something I can never get back!! Missy still doesn't know about it. She would never speak to me again.

mk said...

I just noticed!! KK has a pony! Go Girl!!

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Fun party! Nice that you could all go for a swim after the cupcakes! Fun video of the singing!

Lauren Heyland said...

i love how kk kept trying to sneak a cupcake! They are both oh so cute!!!!! Happy birthday again JadeE!