Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt!!



gathering up some goodies!!

playing with friends

I seriously look like her kid-babysitter in this one. Why do I look so little, and I look
like I can barely hold her up! Too funny!
Kennedy was STUFFING her face with candy! She was absolutely thrilled!





4 comments:

Brett and Heather said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Easter! You really do look so little in that pic lol! I swear there is a pic just like that one of you holding kenz at your parent’s house!

Brett and Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADEN!!!
We Love You!!!

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Cute! That looks like a fun easter egg hunt! We do have a picture just like that of you holding Kenzie, I will scan it and send it to you! She is getting to be such a big girl, and Jaden looks like a great big brother!

Lauren Heyland said...

I love that picture of you nick! It reminds me of the one of you and kenzie.. when kenzie was like 1 with your faces right next to each other.. So cute! I hope they had a good Easter. and happy birthday Jade!