Fast forward a couple years. Every time we go to HEB we get balloons for the kids. Awesome. That's one of the reasons I LOVE going there. The kids love it. Usually when we get it home Cam sucks the helium out of it, and starts singing Blue Moon to the kids, and they think it is SO hilarious.
Today we went to HEB and got a balloon as always. We came home and I heard Jade attacking his balloon, like he was going crazy on it. I could tell he was getting frustrated. And all of a sudden, he puts the (unpopped) balloon to his face and starts singing (random words) in a high voice, and then totally cracks himself up. I died. I was laughing SO hard. I have a feeling this boy is going to keep me VERY entertained over the years, just like his Daddy.
4 comments:
Funny!! Happy Birthday little funny Jadey Bug!!!
I remember it well. It was at my wedding reception. Although, I'm not sure he was dared. I'm pretty sure he volunteered.
That is a GREAT story. Jaden is so cute. I agree with Britnee, though. Cam never need much prodding to do crazy things. It just came naturally. :) (Cameron wasn't there a 4th of July story where you joined the cheerleaders in the parade?)
At least he was PAID for the cheerleader thing! And, I must say, he does a good routine!
Post a Comment