Friday, April 3, 2009

Czech Bakery & Outlets with the girls!


taking over the Czech Bakery!

We are FINALLY recovering. It felt like sickness that one really took us out!! We still have nasty coughs, but we are all feeling much, much better!! So, we took advantage of it, and hit up the outlets with our bestest buddies.
me and steph hittin up all the awesome deals!

cutie pie KK just chillin in the stroller!

Mel is givin me a hard time about all the drinks I had in my stroller. But we are seriously
a drink family. Every single one of us. No shame!

Oh and to top off this awesome outlet day i was getting Jaden in the stroller during a little fit he was throwing. He head butt me and split my lip open. It was all fat and bleeding. It makes me look hot... seriously hot.
But you won't see a picture of it. It's just too hot! ;)

It was a fun day! With awesome memories!!

ps. stole all these pics from Mel & Em, thanks girls!

6 comments:

Emily said...

that last pic of you is so cute. admit it.

Steph said...

Darn! I meant to show Derek your lip yesterday at the picture session. Did it heal pretty fast? You were a champ.
What a fun day! I wanna do something like this again.

Melanie said...

Hahaha! "Too hot"! Okay, I THOUGHT when we came back in to "Carter's" (for the second time) you looked like you'd had a lil botox treatment... I didn't know Jaden did that! lol (joking.)
Yes, we need to do something like this again! It felt like a mini road trip! F U N!

Breeana said...

Ahhh, the head butt---the most effective of all toddler weapons. :) I think that has happened to me at least once per kid. Ouch!

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Looks like fun!

mk said...

You have to tell everyone: Handled the head butt like a freaking super mom. TOTALLY chill and calm.

FUNFUN DAY!!