Kennedy was being such a big girl at the pool, and was so excited to be lounging/ sunbathing with some of her bestest friends! check out those cute shades!! love the bums shot!! So cute! aww!! love these girls!!
Those pictures are so adorable. I love them just sunbathing by the pool in their shades. I LOVE all of the bluebonnet pictures you have been taking. You are amazing. Seriously. I wish I were there and I would get them in a heartbeat!
4 comments:
She is SOOO big. I love our girls... Why are these pics choking me up?!
Cute Pics! Love the shades and her swimsuit!
Those pictures are so adorable. I love them just sunbathing by the pool in their shades. I LOVE all of the bluebonnet pictures you have been taking. You are amazing. Seriously. I wish I were there and I would get them in a heartbeat!
Love Love Love these pictures! How cute they all are!
Post a Comment