Sunday, April 12, 2009

phrase of the day.

"you like pickles in your taco??"

This one has been cracking me up all week. I have always been one to LOVE pickles in my taco. I grew up eating them with tacos, and never knew any different. Until I married Cam and he teased me ruthlessly about it. We were eating tacos the other night, and Cam said, "I have a confession" I was super confused, and he said "I like pickles in my taco!" I BUSTED up laughing. Jaden obviously caught on, that saying that you like pickles in your taco is so funny so he keeps coming up to us and says "you like pickles in your taco??" and then starts fake laughing. I don't know why, I think it is SO cute though. At church today he kept saying it loud in Sacrament meeting. ahahaha. awkward. my hilarious, funny boy.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Hahaha! I wish I could have heard it from where I was sitting! I love pickles, too... never had them in tacos! I'll have to try that! You know they sell pickle snow cones here in TX at baseball games and such?! My fav as a kid...

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

That is hillarious! Yeah Cam!!! I am glad you joined in the tradition! I think you guys may have a little comedian in the family!

Leah said...

For real? Pickles? That is...interesting! ;) I love it when kids catch on to something that is really funny and then they cay it over and ever. What a cutie!

Steph said...

That is stinkin' funny!! How cute is Cam to admit it like that-you obviously converted him to your cool ways. ;) I've never heard of pickles in tacos, but I do love pickles and am up for anything. :)

Mel, pickle snow cones? Now that is crossing the line.

Brett and Heather said...

Ha! I never liked pickles until I married Bretty! And I used to make fun of brett wanting pickles with his spaghetti...but I actually like it now! Ha! He's never told me about pickles with tacos we'll have to try it.