Wednesday, December 2, 2009

RAAAAR!!!!

Ok, so I just need to vent... my blog hasn't been updated for a month, so this is totally out of order... but I need to vent, and this seems like a perfect place, since this is kinda my journal...

last night (Tuesday night) Jade got sick... as he does most Tuesday nights that we have taken him to nursery. Sis didn't get it... yet...

I don't know if he has a lower immune system than her, or what. But I am SO FRUSTRATED!!!!!

Why is it, that we are trying to do the right thing, taking our kids to church, and nursery, and he gets sick almost EVERY TIME!!!!! :( I don't understand why these parents drop off their (barely 18 month old) baby TOTALLY sick, and snotty, while she SCREAMS the entire time... im sure because she's sick, and scared... and pass on the problem to us!!

So, we had major plans today... I had a playdate scheduled today, with a photographer that I am considering hiring as a 2nd shooter, she has kids, both just younger than mine... but obviously that got canceled, and then we were planning to hit up the mall with Mich later this afternoon...

but, no... thanks to some inconsiderate parents... who obviously aren't invited to read my blog, or I wouldn't be writing this ;)... we are stuck here today... except, of course our daily Walmart trip for a few things, including childrens motrin.

I'm remembering why I only take my babes to nursery 2/5 Sundays.

BLAH! & RAAAAAAR!!


1 comment:

mk said...

I'll add to the post... I saw with my own eyes the screaming/sick BABY that Sunday and it.was.ridiculous. Two streams of infected snot on her face as she cried and cried so mom and dad could have 2 hours off duty. It's sad that I have to plan to not bring my healthy kid that enjoys nursery these last few weeks of my pregnancy to help ensure that I don't have a sickly 2 year old around my newborn. Uh-nnoying.