Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas at Sea World!

We love love love Sea World, so during our Thanksgiving break we took a trip down to San Antonio to visit our fav dolphins and of course Shamu!!


waiting for the show to start!

they were SO into the show, it was so hilarious...
every time shamu jumped out of the water jade would yell, "WOW!!!!!"
the show was a special christmas show, so it was super exciting to see something new!!
we were walking to our next adventure and saw this ride... the steel eel...
but too bad we had kids with us so we couldn't go...
or could we?!!?

we may or may not have taken turns going alone...
ahahaha! I love this pic!
hanging while daddy was on the roller coaster, they sure love each other
im such a nerd.

so cam went first, then came back, and I left to go on, then when I got back, Jade said, "Okay, it's my turn now!" lol. he was so ready to run up there alone and take his turn...

so instead, we took him over to the shamu ride... which he loved.
see the arrow pointing to jade & cam? its kinda hard to see.
next stop visiting Santa!! Well, kind of... It was Shamu Santa!! Totally awesome, and way less scary!!
Sis thought about hugging him too... but decided a simple hand hold would do :)
but he totally made her fall in love when he handed her a candy cane!!

the dolphins were C.R.A.Z.Y. that day! Way more aggressive than usual!
It was pretty cool, cuz they were all over us, but pretty freaky, cuz it kept feeling like our kids were about to get their fingers bit off!


one last quick ride on shamu!
and we were off... and out... completely...
oh how we love Sea World.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Ohhhh, the picture of you and Sis...gorgeous!!! For some reason this post was really hard for me to get though without choking up. I miss you and your sweet family so stinkin' much!

Steph said...

I love this post. Seriously, we live here and we never go to Sea World...and now I want to! It really is so fun! I can't believe that you and Cam went on the ride separately...or maybe I can. I love it!

mk said...

It makes me want to go to Sea World too! I've never brought Miss! And there's something magical (yeah, I said it) about theme parks during holidays. Maybe The Kerrs will have to hit up Sea World before we head to D for Christmas... you inspired me.

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

I love how excited the kids are!