Monday, November 9, 2009

trick-or-treating at our fav place!

The ZOO!! They had an awesome spooky, cute event for all the little trick or treaters! It was super fun!

Kennedy doing her very first trick or treating! And SUPER in love with the
whole idea of just looking cute and getting yummy candies!
Ah! Scaries! They seriously had the whole place decked out in spookiness... and yes, at one point I got totally freaked at jumped... at a children's zoo. sad.
Kennedy admiring the Pirate and her Macaw!


Aw! Aren't they just the cutest little trick or treaters you've ever seen!? :)
Sis hung onto her bucket so tight once it started getting candy in it. We kept teasing her, and asking her if she wanted us to hold it... and she'd say, "NO! It's Sissy's!" haha. she was so afraid we take all that delish candy from her... and yes, she did somehow manage to open a bunch of the candy throughout the event and eat it. lol.
creepy. weird. creepy.
we even got to see an orangutang close up!!
this other orangutang was dressed up as a ghost for halloween. for real. that's an orangutang dressed up in a sheet... as a ghost... it was awesome.
getting MORE candy!


it was a VERY fun night!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

LOL! I can't believe they dressed the orangutan up as a ghost! Were you brave enough to go into the bat barn? That place is scary on a normal day! Oh Cameron Park Zoo, we miss you so very much!!!

But we miss our friends even more :)

Melanie said...

HAHAHAHAHA! OMG, I can't stop laughing at the fact that you got scared and jumped! At a children's zoo! Bahaha! I don't know why that's so funny to me right now, probably b/c I am remembering the time I was there by myself. FREAKED out the entire time, practically running while pushing rome in his stroller. By. MY. SELF................. so freaky. But on Halloween NIGHT? AND all decked out in scary stuff?! AH! And yes, I'm wondering w/ em if you went into the bat cave. I don't think I would have... I love Jaden & KK's costumes! That's hilarious that she wouldn't loosen her little grasp from that bucket full of candy- neither would I! Aw, that looked like fun...

Melanie said...

I miss you!
That's all.
You need to update your blog (i know, one of the MILLION things you have on your list ;)
b/c I need pics & updates of you and ur kiddies! Every time Rome comes to snuggle/lay on my lap (yes, he's started doing that lately) we go to your blog and look we look at pics and I go, "Gasp! There's KK!" And point at her, and he goes "Duuh, duuh" and points. It's so cute.

Melanie said...

EIGHTY SEVEN DAYS TILL EUROPE WITH YOUR HUBS! AH! haha! Hi, it's me. Just looking for updates. Okay. Bye. Haha!