yep, im that cool. me & Janette went to New Moon on opening night at midnight.
and it was
AWESOME!!! :) Here we are waiting for it to start with all the other crazy screaming girls.
and yes we are holding a candy bar with Jacob on it, but make no mistake we are both team edward. ;)

the day before we made these adorable turkey pops... ridiculously hard to make, and ridiculously delish.

while I'm talking about friends...
we also had Mich's shower last month! We are all so excited for baby Colt to arrive, and had so much fun celebrating Michelle and the soon to be arrival of the precious Baby Tenderness.

Steph drove up from San Antonio, it was SO fun to see her! And Mel skyped in from NC. The only person we were missing was Em, who was hanging with her in-laws. It was fun to be almost-kinda all together though!!

4 comments:
BLAH! I hate that we're not together! I love that you and J are having a good time, though. It makes me smile when any of the TNO girls get to hangout. I'm soooooo Team TNO!
Ok, your turkey pops turned out so cute. I'm really glad I didn't attempt.
The pops look GREAT!
Team JACOB ;)
Might need that turkey pop recipe. What a blessing to have great friends!
Post a Comment