Saturday, July 18, 2009

Today, Friday, July 17th

-watched (completely out of it) Cam get up at 5am to study, and later head off to his PC final.

-had a slow start morning worrying about my poor hubby

-practiced letters with Jade on his Little Einstein's lap top
-Cam got home from his 4 hour final and we ate lunch together

-all 4 of us took naps (can't remember the last time that happened)

-watched Jade and Cam "go to school" together


-went over to Em's house and had a little play date.
(bad pictures from my iPhone)
-met Cali's famous hermit crabby's! Kennedy was absolutely obsessed
-made pizzas together as a family, Cam and Jaden were in pizza topping heaven

-went for a family walk through our favorite corn field

------------------------

I really want to get better at doing this more often. I got the idea from my friend Steph of totally journaling each (or at least some) days. This is a crazy time in our lives, but there are still so many little things I want to remember, good and bad!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I love how this just paints a picture of how your life is in this exact moment. And I love that your cute little fam walks through a Waco corn field-so earthy and hawt! ;) Glad you're doing this! I need to get better at doing it more often.