Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!

Despite this being one of the most stressful weekends of Cam's life... (he had his big trial today!) It ended up being a fun weekend, an especially fun night! Cam BBQ'd while the rest of us played out side for a while. Then ate a yummy yummy dinner, played outside some more a did fireworks!! 

Oh... and attempted a little family picture... this is the best we got! :)
wowza! She is getting too big!!

Cam throwing our little fireworks up into the air!! Aren't they cute? This is pretty much their fav game right now!
getting a peak over into the neighbors yard :)
Jaden after the first firework went off! SO COOL!!
Kennedy was a little terrified. I had to hold her the whole time, and she kept giving me kisses every time one went off! Poor baby! She like the sparklers though!


Painting with light! Can you tell what it says? 
LOVE!!!
Happy 4th of July everyone!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

OMG, Nic! You and ur cam! haha! Ur AMAZING! And Jaden thot it was SO COOL I think he peed his pants! tee hee hee! ;)

mk said...

I LOVE those pics of Jade with the sparkler. So fun!! And the ones of Cali and Jaden '07... oh my gosh!! It makes me sad I missed all that time with y'all...

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Those are beautiful pictures! What a special night. Love the sparkler ones! We miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!