Sometimes I feel like I'm too hard on my kids, I get frustrated over pointless things, and I've decided sometimes you just have to roll with it. Like when we took Zoey out to go potty the other night and the kids both got into the pool with their clothes on... so I just took their clothes off and let them swim nakey-bum... and it made for some pretty cute pics of them having a blast together! So it was all worth it!



3 comments:
That makes me laugh that Kennedy is so much like you! They are so cute.
Nic, you are so good at just rolling with it...seriously, I want to be more like you. I love these pictures.
I have a feeling these pics will be super super special down the road. They are precious!! I love your babies, have I told you that ever?? ;)
Post a Comment