Thursday, July 23, 2009

5 years.

us. 5 years ago yesterday.

Every single day gets better. Every single day I fall more in love with him.
Every single day I become more and more happy because I married this man.

It's been 5 years now. Easily the best 5 years of my life.

Happy Anniversary Baby! I love you!

us. now.


Ah, the webcam on my iMac NEVER gets old! Laughing my head off over these!

6 comments:

Britnee said...

I love the bottom picture. Cam looks like Who.

Cameron said...

The best 5 years of my life too! I love you so much! Happy anniversary!

Melanie said...

I love that wedding photo- it's gorgeous! What the drive-in movie?! Where?! I didn't know there WAS one here! Dean & I are going to see Harry Potter on the 1st... it would be SO much more fun at the drive-in!

mk said...

Yeah, I wanna know more about the drive-in. Sorry it didn't work out like you planned. I don't even attempt stuff like that without a babysitter anymore. So there with ya on the frustration. Cam looks SOOO DIFFERENT in the mac pics. Like, I can tell it's you still, but Cam looks like this total stranger dude you're posing with!

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Hilarious mac pictures! Happy Annivesary! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it has been 5 years.