Sunday, April 4, 2010

TNO: San Antonio Style!

I went to San Antonio last week with my besties, to visit Steph one last time before she has her new babe! It was so fun hanging with these girls again! Mel has officially moved back to Waco, and I couldn't be happier about it!! We went down to the Riverwalk and ate a delish dinner, took in the sights, and saw the Alamo!

Unfortunately, Em, wasn't really there, she was just photoshopped into the pic above. We wish :(

When we got back to Steph's house we had a surprise mini baby shower for her!
As always, we stayed up too late, laughing and talking!

Next morning, we woke up and went to a yummers breakfast place called Magnolias!
It was such a fun, quick visit, I love any chance I get to be with these girls!!

2 comments:

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

When I saw that first picture, I was shocked that Emily was in it! Nice work on the photoshop. I knew she wasn't there, but I totally believed it!! Looks like a ton of fun!

Melanie said...

yayayay! It was seriously SO fun! I wanna do it again! Like tmr!