Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ringling brothers clowns!

We love our cute little Hewitt library. It is pretty small, and old. But we always get great books, the librarians are extra sweet, AND every week they have a story time for the kids. This week 2 clowns from the Ringling Brothers Circus came!!

Jaden thought they were seriously hilarious!
No pictures of Sis, because she was cuddled close on my lap, maybe just a *little* nervous.
(It's okay clowns kinda freak me out too!)

They gave us awesome stickers, and clown noses!!
It was a super fun morning!

3 comments:

Lauren Heyland said...

so cute! I love the laughing one of jade, he is adorable!

mk said...

K, it's been like 47 years since I've commented! I'm so behind!! I love your learning days... NOT boring! Jade jumping and his hands are all blurry - my favorite. Your dinner date night made me hungry and it's 1230am. Thanks a lot. Clowns scare me too, but I didn't go because I had only been awake for like 20 mins by the time it started. I'm your lamest friend, I know. It's okay.

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

That is sooo cute that he is laughing his head off!