Thursday, April 22, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt with our Besties!!

My cute friend Mich had a little Easter Egg hunt for the babes. They have the perfect backyard for it, and the kids had a blast!
Of course Sis followed the puppy everywhere! :)
And she just loves baby Colt!

he was running so fast around the yard, picking up every Easter Egg in sight.. sometimes being the oldest kid around pays off!!

Rome was sad, and Sis was trying to make him feel better!
So proud of all of his eggs!
sharing with Rome... she still loves this boy!




she wanted so bad to share her candy with Colt too!

All the babes and their candies!!

4 comments:

Lauren Heyland said...

Love it! atta boy jade for getting all those eggs and sis is the cutest following the puppies and trying to make everyone feel better :)

Emily said...

Awwww! Everybody looks so cute! And Jaden looks so old! Kill me now...I can't believe how much he's grown up!!! Jaden you look like a boy BOY, not the little boy we knew when we left Texas! Miss you guys!!!

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Cute cute! 3 things:
1. What kind of puppy?
2. Jaden seriously looks like a big boy!
3. Love how sweet they all are together!

mk said...

I feel so behind! I'm so glad Colt is OUT of that pink carseat!!!! Blah! I love that pic where Sis is making him smile!! Let's have another party... what should we celebrate?!