Thursday, April 22, 2010

coloring easter eggs!



We decorated Easter Eggs together on Easter day! It was a beautiful sunny day, so we went outside to dye them!


I love this next shot of jaden throwing the egg into the dye, we kept telling him to put in gently, but of course he would throw them in! So, it cracks me up that you can see the dye splashing out on the side!

While we were waiting for them to dry we played in the backyard! I love this cute boy!


Jade has decided that it is more fun to jump off the slide then actually slide down it! Crazy kid!

Here is the finished product!!

3 comments:

Lauren Heyland said...

i love the faces on the eggs those are the cutest!

Emily said...

Hallelujah updates!

I miss your backyard. And I love that Jaden is throwing his eggs into the dye. Is there any other way for Jade to do it?! Love all the fam shots in these posts. Glad you guys are getting some family time now that the BAR is over :)

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Cute! Super cute! Kids and eggs!