Okay, so I know these posts are probably boring to everyone, but it makes me happy to see everything that we have accomplished in the week, and I think it will be fun for the kids to look back when they are a little older, and see all of their fun projects! Week 3 we talked about diamonds, and went out to the park to fly kites together! I wasn't thinking when I bought the kites though, and got Jade one that wasn't even a diamond shape. So we focused on Sissy's kite, to learn about diamonds!








they were having fun at first, but got bored pretty quick, and ended up doing there own thing while Cam and I flew kites :)

luckily that week in preschool Jade's class was learning about spring, and made a cute little diamond shaped kite!

Finding projects about Cats was a little hard... we found this silly looking cat, even though it is kinda ghetto, the kids had fun making it!
We started focusing on our names, and writing them on all of our projects so they will be able to recognize their names, and eventually write them... after I wrote Kennedy on her cat, she sat there and traced it so carefully.


For the letter C, we made a "C"atepillar C, with green paper, sparkley glue and pom poms



We colored the number 3, I love this picture because it shows the differences in the way they color. Jade uses darker colors, and presses harder and is a little more all over the place. Kennedy loves the pastel colors, and anything pink/red/purple, and colors slower and tries to be more careful.

Then we found 3 letter words, and glued them onto a paper with the matching picture, colored them, and counted the letters.

1 comment:
Fun, love the picture of the differences in their coloring! They grow up together, same parents, same everything, and yet they are so different in so many ways. They are really so smart! And so darn cute, give them a love from me!
Post a Comment