Tuesday, September 15, 2009

teaching preschool...

...is seriously terrifying!

I was super duper nervous the day before, WAY over prepared, and WAY over stressed. It went awesome though. Everything was perfect! I'm feeling a lot better about this whole preschool thing now! Here are a couple pics of Jade with his little preschool friends!!
We talked about the colors green, purple and orange so we had green grapes, purple licorice and orange goldfish! Yum, yum YUM!!
AND we also talked about our families!! So we glued together a picture of our families!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Nic, you are so cute! What a fun teacher you are. The snacks sound delish and the family pictures look adorable. Way to go!!!

Melanie said...

Aw, that look so cute & so fun! I wish III could go to that preschool! I never get cool snacks and fun art projects to do! Good job, Nic- I don't think I could do it!

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

That is so cute, He looks like such a big boy! Way to go Nicole!