
cutest little idea ever!! In Preschool this week, Jade and his class talked about extended families, and ways to keep in contact with them. The cute Mom who taught this week made these ADORABLE mailboxes, and asked us to have everyone in Jaden's family send a letter. So when he opened his special mailbox he found mail!! It was so sweet! We came home and opened all his mail, and he was THRILLED. He kept calling them presents, it was so funny!


studying a picture that Auntie Kenzie sent in her letter.

jade was so nice to share his mail with Sissy who thought it was super fun too!


Thanks to all our family who sent letters!! You TOTALLY made his week!
5 comments:
That is SUCH a cute idea! I'm stealing it for our preschool. Thanks. :)
That is so cute! i'm glad liked the letters! Love you guys!
I love this!! Can friends send letters too?? They look so sweet with their "presents"!
ha! I LOVE KK's face in that pic! She is totally learning those expressions from her big bro! So cute. And that mail idea is awesome.. I love MAIL. Again- can I be in that preschool?
That was a great idea, thanks for letting us know. We love Jaden and Kennedy!
Post a Comment