
we love love love the fall, for many reasons.... mostly, for our
DALLAS COWBOYS! Seriously, we plan our whole week around the games... they are a really really REALLY big deal here at the Berrett household!!! Sis mostly does the "looking cute" part of the day! Jade LOVES watching football with Daddy, and will sit there and hold a football throughout the entire game.... wasn't really in the mood for pictures though... but guess who was?! :)

posing it up! we LOVE our Romo!!

Sis tackling Jade in the hall. haha. i love them.

oh and WE WON! awesome, awesome night.
4 comments:
Okay, next week... KK has to wear her Romo jersey AND leggings again, Jade has to hold his football the whole night, and I'll make chicken and dumplings for dinner. I'm not superstitious or anything...
KK is SO adorable! And I envy you and your household... I've always wanted to be one of those families who are WAY BIG into watching football, and having parties, with all the yummy food and friends over, and everyone yelling at the tv... but I'm seriously just NOT into football! I can't even sit thru ONE game! I don't even get/know the rules! I'm so lame, I know. Maybe I can still have my "dream football guru household" and just be the mom who stays in the kitchen and every once in a while annoys people by trying to chat with them...
Where did you get that jersey!? That is SO cute!!! We love football over here too...although no particular team. We just watch it all. I do root for the Cowboys when they are playing though...so yay for the win! :)
Go cowboys!
Post a Comment