Friday, August 14, 2009

Pool with Grandma and Kenz!

More fun with the girls!! We hit up the pool, just about broke my heart when we got there and Jade said, okay, let's wait for our friends! :( But even so we had a blast! Me and Kenz had swimming and breath holding competitions and I think we can all agree, that I won every single one! Am I right Kenz? :)





SO fun! :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute pics! You and ur sis have the same freckled nose! And KK looks SOOO sos os os osososososos much like u in that last pic! What the heck?! She's not allowed to grow up!

Emily said...

Is it bad that when I look at these pics, I expect to see us in them? Seriously, it hurts my heart! So glad you guys had a fun pool date with your fam. We miss you guys. Jaden and Kennedy, you already look older! Awwwwwwwwwwhhhhhh!