exciting things don't happen very often in Waco. THIS was VERY VERY exciting! The new exhibit opened at Cameron Park Zoo!! YAY! It is a huge Orangutan exhibit! super cool. super exciting!
see the giant orangutan that they are looking at?

this guy was right up by the window, giving Jadey a kiss!

KK was a little creeped out I think...
3 comments:
OMG! That is SO awesome! They're HUGE! K, so i was cleaning out my pocketbook today and I took out my Cameron Park Zoo membership card... I looked at it, and put it back! I couldn't throw it away! And who knows? Maybe we'll be back there again before 2010! ;)
i kept my card too! just the thought of throwing it away is too painful. i'm going to carry that thing around with me forever. too many good memories at that place.
that exhibit is pretty sweet. you and your animal-whisperers. i'm telling you, jaden and cam have got some kind of dr.doolittle-ish skills.
Let's go next week!!! I just thought about the zoo today and it's been forever it feels like. I don't care if it's 1000 degrees, let's do it!
Post a Comment