Saturday, August 22, 2009

but it seemed to MEEEEEEEE!!!

So Kennedy just BURST into this huge language explosion this past week. she is talking like crazy. I will have to do a separate post of all of her new words... anyhoo. Jade LOVE LOVE LOVES singing and dancing. We were singing Popcorn Popping the other night at dinner and Kennedy was having so much fun! My favorite part is when she says "MEEEEEEE!" and every time the song ended she'd say "AGAAAINN!!!!!" with the silliest expression... ah she cracks me up... here's a little vid... she was being more shy cuz she saw the camera of course, but she is still hilarious!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Aw! I can't believe KK is TALKING!!! That's CRAZY! Her little voice is so cute! "Meeee!" I love that video clip!

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Wow! We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! To hear sissy makes us even more excited! What a cutie!

Emily said...

adorable. makes me miss you and your kiddies even more.

Breeana said...

What a sweetheart!

mk said...

I heart her voice!! Her VOICE, aahhhh! She's so big!