Monday, March 30, 2009

phrase of the day.

"ALL DONE!!!"

Jaden has been sick the past couple days. He has had a constant fever since Thursday, and been truly miserable. Yesterday Cam and I got it as well. We are all feeling pretty yucky. Since Jade has been sick I hear him shout out "ALL DONE" quite often during the day, and in his bed at night probably 6 or 7 times. He is all done being sick. He wants it to go away. And so do I! 

Today was a rough day. I took him to the doctor... with Kennedy (cam was at school). the second we walked into the room they both started screaming. wow. it was brutal. they tested him for flu and ear infections. thank heavens he tested negative on flu, but both ears are infected. they prescribed us the antibiotics for his ears, and some cough medicine for his nasty cough. I hope he gets feeling better soon, so that he really will be "all done!"

2 comments:

Brett and Heather said...

Poor Kid-o! I hope you guys all get better soon!!!

Steph said...

Oooh, what a punkin'. "All Done!" That is too cute. I hope he's 'all done' soon!