So we have these horrible nasty old pots and pans that we got almost 5 years ago at our wedding. They were so great for a while, but the black part of the pans started coming off into our food while I was cooking, the food sticks to the bottom, they are SO hard to clean... yada yada yada, i could go on forever! I HATE them, I seriously complain about them everyday. He's been telling me to go get new ones, but seriously thats the kind of thing I hate spending money on. Cameron came home yesterday for lunch and surprised me with beautiful brand new stainless steal tfal pots and pans... HALLELUJAH!!!!! And he brought Jade a Cars dish set, and Sissy got a princess dish set. We were all so grateful!
Then he went back to school and I felt like kids were feeling well enough to go the park with some friends. It felt so great to be out, and have them running around getting energy out. Unfortunately I think I jumped the gun, and they seem worse today, all the running around got Jade coughing up a storm. I just hope they get feeling better soon. My poor babies.
We had a great evening together as a family... yep we got a minute of daddy time... they have "immunity day" once a quarter, he had to pay $60 (like we aren't spending enough already) to not be called on in class for the day today. He has his Big Cross and Direct tonight though, so he still had to prepare for that. Anyway, it was a fun day, that just got even more fun... and that leads me to my next post...
3 comments:
Theat is so awesome! Cam is such a great husband/father! And Happy Birthday to Kennedy! We love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNEDY!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm SO sorry! I thought we had picked out better pans than that. I'm sorry you've had so much trouble with them. I guess we'll have to work on getting better gifts.
Post a Comment