I put together a little movie of our highlights of KK's first year. She is our little angel. I can't even express the happiness she brings us!
She has her 1 year doctor appointment later this week, so I will post her stats soon! But, here are a few things I want to remember about Kennedy when she turned 1!
We call her: Kennedy, KK, Princess, Missy, Sissy, Sis, Baby Girl
She says: Dadda, ya, tries "Jaden", mamama - not in reference to me yet though =(
She loves: Animals of any kind, books, daddy, mommy, jaden, jaden's toys, the pool, the park, the zoo, playing in the backyard, stuffed animals, and her babies.
She loves to eat: grilled cheese sandwiches, yogurt, goldfish, ritz crackers, turkey, pickles
She is walking, laughing, screaming, being overdramatic, kissing, hugging, and sleeping lots!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
2 comments:
Okay, I'm not even joking-- I CRIED while watching that video! That was so adorable! I'm a sucker for pics & clips put to music!
Awe! You're the cutest mom ever!
Post a Comment