Friday, March 6, 2009

Kennedy's Birthday at the Pool!!

I took the kids to the pool for the first time this year! They thought they had died and gone to heaven. When I told Jade we were going to the pool, he obviously remembered what it meant, because he ran and got his swimsuit and brought it to me! It was nice a warm outside, but the pool was a little chilly, it didn't seem to faze them though! 
I did matchy swim suits this year and LOVE IT! They looked so adorable!

Kennedy & me, mich & missy, and Janette with her fake air baby! =)

I stole lots of these pictures from Mel, cuz she got super cute ones!! THANKS!! Here's Mel and cute baby Rome!

Happy birthday my sweet girl!!

2 comments:

Breeana said...

I can't believe she is already one! Happy Birthday, Kennedy!!!

Brett and Heather said...

Love KK's swimsuit its really cute!