
A big week for Sis! She turned 1, got her ears pierced, and starting feeding herself with a spoon! Doesn't she look so pretty with her bling?!

She was so so brave. Only cried for like 30 seconds until I handed her the cookie I bought her! Then she was a happy and pretty girl!

For some reason I have such a hard time handing over the bowl and spoon and letting them take over. I did it with Jaden too. I decided it was time to let her try....

and now I remember why it is so hard... it's a huge mess! She's a little dolly though, and was so excited that I trusted her!!

she's growing up for sure!
4 comments:
I LOVE her bling! My fav part of that pic tho is her 2 lil teeth on the bottom-- so cute!
Wayda be prepared with the cookie!
Cute Bling! Wow! And what a big girl she is becoming. I have ALWAYS found that a cookie makes things feel better!
KK's earrings are so dang cute!!!!!
Love the earings...Love the messing eating pics even more ha!
Post a Comment