Thursday, November 13, 2008

wow! big girl sissy!!


well, we finally made the big step of graduating Kennedy on to a big girl car seat! (I know it is overdue, but we are having a hard time watching her grow up SO DANG FAST!! I seriously don't know where time has gone, but my kids are getting old!! Because she doesn't have her baby seat any more when we go to our favorite place (walmart of course!) she gets to sit in the cart!! She things it is very funny, and Jaden just keeps saying "WOW! Big girl sissy!!"
So because Kennedy was taking Jade's seat, he got to move up to a BIG BOY seat! He thinks it is pretty awesome! Everytime we look back at him, he just gets this huge smile on his face, this time he was trying to play it cool!

4 comments:

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Wow is right! I can't believe how big they look! Give them a kiss from me!

Anonymous said...

Kennedy is turning into such a big girl I can't even believe it!!!Jade is such a stud too...love you and miss you!

The Shields Family said...

How cute! They are getting so big. I can't believe how old Kennedy looks. Soon she will be toddling around pulling things of shelves and making you chase her. So fun.

P.S. I'm jealous the pictures of them in short sleeves and no coats. We are freezing here!

Anonymous said...

He is such a big boy!! Where did the time go?