More pictures of our Thanksgiving day coming later! Cam and I are in between Monopoly games on our PS3, just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Hope everyone is happy and healthy, and full!!!
Happy Post Thanksgiving, Nic, Cam, Jaden and Kennedy. You all look so cuuute! We're on road trip with your fam and it's fun to get caught up on you all. I can't believe how much the kids are growing. We love you and hope you have a wonderful holiday season this year. love, Aunt Trudy
3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! It was fun to see you at the park. Your kids are precious and I loved your hair!
Happy Post Thanksgiving, Nic, Cam, Jaden and Kennedy. You all look so cuuute! We're on road trip with your fam and it's fun to get caught up on you all. I can't believe how much the kids are growing. We love you and hope you have a wonderful holiday season this year.
love,
Aunt Trudy
Happy Thanksgiving! Wish we could see you guys.
Post a Comment