Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our HaLlOwEen Festivities!!

We started out our day with going to our Playgroup's Halloween Party! The kids were all dressed up, there were fun games and treats! Check out Jadey in action! He was throwing the balls into a hole in a cardboard Ghost. (he was very excited about it!)





Halloween Dinner...

Decorating Halloween cookies!!!

While Cam was taking a picture of me and kk, Jaden had some fun of his own...
used all the sprinkles on one cookie!! YUMMY!~


and, last but not least, Cam's Dwight Shrute Cookie!!

4 comments:

The Shields Family said...

Looks like fun! The kids look so cute in their costumes. I must say that the Dwight cookie rocks!

Britnee said...

I love the Dwight cookie! Is it beet flavored?

Moore Fun Stories said...

I love the Dwight cookie. Too funny.

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Ok nice work Cam...do you want me to send your etch a sketch pictures to add to the blog? You truly have a hidden talent!